Explore a brighter future with us.
Supervisor, Corporate Affairs
Industrial Park – Santo Tomas, Batangas
The successful candidate shall prepare documentary and technical requirements needed for project clearances, property permits and license applications. He/she shall coordinate with different approving government agencies. The ideal candidate should have:
- a bachelor’s degree in Geodetic Engineering or any related courses;
- at least 3 years related experience;
- knowledge in securing different permits and licenses from Local Government Units and National Offices (HLURB, CENRO, DAR, DENR, etc), such as Development Permit and License to Sell;
- good communication and negotiation skills;
- proficiency is MS Office; knowledge in Auto Cad program is a plus; and
- good social network.