Explore a brighter future with us.
The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining stock level inventory and be able to replenish and purchase items, as needed. He/she shall coordinate with multiple departments and remote locations to determine the correct requisition for each. He/she shall find alternative suppliers/ vendors; continually find alternative materials that may improve quality, generate savings, better service, and lessen lead time. The ideal candidate should have:
- a Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture or any relevant degree;
- at least 1 year working experience in procurement;
- knowledge of construction/ industrial materials;
- knowledge in billing process and monitoring; and
- proficiency in MS Offices and SAP- MM module.