Explore a brighter future with us.
Operations Assistant (Industrial Park)
The successful candidate shall assist in supervising the work of Maintenance Crews in the operations and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plants and water systems; and maintenance of facilities, machines, equipment, buildings and road. He/she will review and implement/monitor construction project plans of the park/locators. The ideal candidate should have:
- a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree and must be licensed;
- at least 1 year experience in water distribution operations;
- at least 2 years’ experience in security and/or safety management is an advantage;
- 40-hour BOSH training, Certification in PSIS, PCO training preferably;
- good communication skills and proficiency in MS offices;
- valid driver’s license (restriction 1 and 2).