Explore a brighter future with us.
Manager, Membership and Events
The successful candidate shall act as the chief liaison to the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) and to sister WTCs for B2B matching, programs, events, marketing and promotions, and other club-related activities. He/she will develop new projects and programs outside of existing flagship events of WTCMM to enhance member services and create new revenue streams. He/she shall manage the Business Club members’ requirements for B2B services and opportunities for their business expansion events, such as but not limited to attendance to trade missions and networking events, etc. The ideal candidate should have:
- a Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or any relevant degree, preferably with an MBA or other post graduate studies;
- at least five (5) years’ related work experience;
- business development and effective communication skills;
- excellent networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- proficiency in using MS offices and applications and is member-focused