Explore a brighter future with us.
Assistant Manager, Environmental Management Services (Pollution Control Officer, Industrial Park)
The successful candidate will implement the company’s environmental management system and perform related activities. He/ she will supervise the operation of the Waste Water Treatment Plant in the park. He/ she will represent the company in dealing with environmental regulatory agencies, such as LLDA and DENR. The ideal candidate should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical Engineering with PRC license;
- at least 5 years of experience in the field of pollution control and environmental services;
- EMB or LLDA accreditation and Safety Officer (SO3/SO4) certification;
- knowledge in environmental and occupational regulations;
- knowledge in ISO certification such as ISO 9001 and ISO 1400;
- knowledge in wastewater treatment process;
- proficiency in MS Offices.